ROS Robots For Researchers, Educators and Developers With Michael Ferguson
The following podcast episode was recorded during the ROSCON 2019 at Macau.
Today, I would like to dedicate the episode to those ROS developers that have been using ROS for more than 10 years. You started in the difficult days when ROS was just a seed.
Today we are going to talk with a person who has been using ROS since the beginning since he is one of the original team at Willow Garage developing it.
It is my pleasure to introduce you Michael Ferguson. Michael is the CTO and president of Botnuvo, a young robotics company that has just launched its first product. Michael started to work with ROS in 2010 as a software engineer at Willow Garage, From there, he co-founded Unbounded Robotics, the precursor of Fetch robotics. Then he moved to Fetch Robotics as CTO, and only recently he founded Botnuvo, a new company the builds robots for researchers educators and developers.
- Follow Michael on LinkedIn
- Botnuvo Company webpage
- Git of Velocity robot
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
Or listen to it on Spotify:
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)