In this episode, Luca Marchionni CTO of Pal Robotics talks about how they use ROS for their humanoid robots. He will specifically describe how they achieved to control with ROS a human size humanoid robot that walks and required real time control. He will also reveal how they attached the NASA Space Robotics Challenge in order to reach third position at the competition. Finally, he will recommend one tool for ROS developers that helps them in their daily life as ROS developers.
- Pal Robotics company
- Pal Robotics git
- ROS Control
- A course that introduces to ROS Control easily.
- OROCOS (framework for real time control)
- Tiago robot by Pal Robotics
- European Robotics League
- NASA Space Robotics Challenge
- Automated Test Framework
- PlotJuggler by Davide Faconti
Subscribe to the ROS Developers Podcast for automatic download of new episodes, directly to your phone.