This is a list I compiled of sensors for robots that already have support in ROS2. As you can see, there are just a few, and most of the drivers are outdated and for old ROS2 distributions. It may require some adaptation work to use these drivers for a modern ROS2 distribution.
If you are a sensor company or a ROS Developer, and you provide support for a sensor in ROS2, please let me know so I can update the list with your work.
Laser / LIDAR Sensors
- Velodyne lidars: Drivers here for ROS2 Dashing
- SICK lidars: Check this page for the drivers and the list of supported LIDARS
- EAI YDLIDAR: Drivers here
- Ouster OS-1 3D lidars: Drivers here for ROS2 Foxxy
- Slamtech RPLidar: Drivers here (select the ROS2 branch).
- Hokuyo URG laser: Drivers here.
- Generic USB camera: Drivers here
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module: Drivers here
- Astra camera: Drivers (a little bit outdated) here
- Spinnaker camera: Drivers developed inside the Autoware.Auto project. Get them here.
- ZED stereo camera for depth and motion tracking: Drivers for ROS2, Tutorials and examples, ROS2 related documentation
Point Cloud Devices
- Orbbec Astra: Drivers here for ROS2 Dashing
- Intel RealSense D400 series cameras: Drivers here for ROS2 Dashing
- Xsense device: Drivers developed inside the Autoware.Auto project. Get them here.
- Denso Toyota/Lexus radar: Drivers here