- Follow Kimberly McGuire on LinkedIn
- Bicraze: https://www.bitcraze.io/
- Crazyflie: https://www.bitcraze.io/products/crazyflie-2-1/
- ROS-aerial community working group github: https://github.com/
- The webots simulation of the crazyflie: https://webots.
- The github repository of the crazyflie simulation: https://github.
- The ROS 2 project called Crazyswarm2 that they are co-maintaining (and my ROScon 2022 was about): https://imrclab.
- Her talk at ROScon last year: https://vimeo.com/
- The ROS 2 crazyflie nav2 summer project she worked on.: https://github.com/
- PX4 Autopilot: https://px4.io/
- PX4_sim: https://docs.px4.io/main/en/simulation/
- Aerial ROS meetings: https://discourse.ros.org/t/september-2023-meetings-aerial-robotics/33270
- Program Drones with ROS online course: https://app.theconstructsim.com/courses/24
- ROSCon2023: https://roscon.ros.org/2023/
- The Construct ROS1 & ROS2 academy
- The Robotics Developer Master Class 2023
- The full 3 days training The Construct delivers about ROS2 including basics of ROS2, ROS2 Navigation and ROS2 Manipulation
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
- ROS Developers Podcast on iTunes
- ROS Developers Podcast on Stitcher
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify