ROS Developers LIVE-Class #22: How to create an OpenAI environment for your robotic problem
In this ROS LIVE-Class we’re going to create an OpenAI environment that can interact with your simulated robot in Gazebo, using ROS.
We will see:
- How to define the actions required for the task
- How to define the observation space
- How to build the _step function that is executed at each training step.
Every Tuesday at 18:00 CET/CEST.
This is a LIVE Class on how to develop with ROS. In Live Classes you practice with me at the same time that I explain, with the provided free ROS material.
IMPORTANT: Remember to be on time for the class because at the beginning of the class we will share the code with the attendants.
IMPORTANT 2: in order to start practicing quickly, we are using the ROS Development Studio for doing the practice. You will need a free account to attend the class. Go to http://rds.theconstructsim.com and create an account prior to the class.
RELATED LINKS & RESOURCES
- OpenAI Reinforcement Learning Framework: http://openai.com
- Learn more about ROS and OpenAI at the Robot Ignite Academy