RDP 027: Off-the-shelf ROS components for Robots With Roberto Guzman
In this episode I talk to Roberto Guzman who will tell us about how to speed up our robot building by using certified ROS components.
He also talks about how easy he feels that is to transfer results from simulation to real robot, about the ROSCON, IROS and ROS-Industrial.
“One thing that I’m missing from simulation is to have a less heavy (in physics) simulator that allows the easy simulation of a fleet of, let’s say, 10 robots”
- Follow Roberto Guzman on LinkedIn
- The ROS Components online shop
- Robotnik, the robotics company of Roberto.
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full length tune.