Update to our Community regarding COVID-19
We first want to express our sympathies for those impacted by the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy as our communities and the world grapple with the spread of this virus.
Here at The Construct, we are working remotely to help limit the spread of COVID-19. We want to do our part by keeping ourselves and others safe, and by providing support to our communities who have been affected.
We know that these changes can be a challenge to all, altering the way we live, work, and learn. With many universities suspending in-person classes, learning and work have moved online. We’re aware of the challenges these changes can cause and hope to provide solutions wherever possible, and minimize the impact of COVID-19 on students, teachers, and all learners.
For those of you that still want to keep learning ROS, we have a remote learning solution available to you: Robot Ignite Academy. You can start learning online right away, without all the hardware and software setup problems.
If you want to continue developing Robotics Projects, we have a remote developing solution that you can use.
And for teachers and students impacted by the university suspensions, we have a remote teaching solution for you.
During this time, we will work hard to provide maximum online support and information. If you have questions, please post them on our forum, so we can help: https://get-help.robotigniteacademy.com/
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)