Today, I would like to dedicate the podcast to those ROS developers that are creating a robotics startup based on real robots. I mean hardware!! And you make your robots based on ROS. Yeah you are the best! For the brave, this podcast is dedicated to you!
And today, it is my pleasure to introduce you Gregory Epps and Dr. Charles Galambos from React Robotics. Greg is the CEO of React Robotics and Charles is its CTO. React Robotics is a company based in London dedicated to the development of low-latency, torque-controlled, super-light robots with the aim to provide those robots to researchers so they can concentrate on testing the best artificial intelligence algorithms in physical robots.
- Follow Greg Epps on LinkedIn
- Follow Dr. Charles Galambos on LinkedIn
- React Robotics website
- Launch the Dogbot simulation in Gazebo and control it with ROS
- The DogBot Gazebo simulation with walking controllers and instructions: http://www.rosject.io/l/c7d1091/
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
Or listen to it on Spotify:
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify