In this webinar, we will teach you how to use MoveIt! for controlling an industrial robot with ROS.
ROS for Industrial Robots is a project which the main goal is to bring ROS closer to the robotics industrial world. It is a HUGE project, composed of many packages and tools.
This webinar is not meant to make you learn all the things you can achieve with ROS for Industrial Robots, but just to introduce you to some basic concepts you need to know if you want to begin exploring all the ROS for Industrial Robots capabilities. You are going to work with a Moto man Sia10f simulation and a UR5 simulation
What You Will Learn
– Overview of how to create a URDF file for an industrial robot
– How to create a MoveIt! package for your industrial robot
– How to perform motion planning using Python
Robots Used in this webinar
– Motoman Sia10f simulation
Related link and resources:
- The image thumbnail of the webinar was created from a video from Mikado Robotics. You can find more information about that company and their robots here: http://www.mikado-robotics.com/
- [irp posts=”8038″ name=”ROS MoveIt!: All You Need to Know To Start”]