[ROS Q&A] Publishing and Subscribing a custom message
Q: writing a publisher and subscriber and unsure how to finish it
A: I have create a package (my_pkg) with two nodes, trying to reproduce your situation.. It is like that:
catkin_create_pkg my_pkg rospy std_msgs message_generation message_runtime
———Want to learn ROS really FAST and master the latest Robotics topics?———–
::Visit Robot Ignite Academy, the online Academy that teaches you ROS really FAST, from beginner to master, using only a web browser: https://goo.gl/LBT7EN
Robot Ignite Academy is an integrated ROS learning platform which contains a series of online ROS tutorials tied to online simulations, giving you the tools and knowledge to understand and create any ROS based robotics development.
——————Are you a ROS expert and want to develop FAST your next ROS project?———–
:: Then, use the ROS Development Studio (RDS) for your next project: https://goo.gl/EtFqmE
With the ROS Development Studio, you will be able to:
– Develop ROS programs for robots in a faster way, with an already setup IDE environment that includes autocomplete.
– Test the programs in real time on the provided simulated robots. Use the provided simulations or upload your own. Quickly see the results of your programming.
– Debug using graphical ROS tools.
– Test what you have developed on RDS in the real robot (if you have it 😉
all of these are using ONLY a web browser without any installation and not limited by any operating system. DEVELOP FOR ROS USING WINDOWS, LINUX OR OSX.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)