Today, we dedicate the podcast to all those ROS developers that are having trouble visualizing their ROS data in QT windows. Too much work, too complex, too much compilation… For all of you there suffering this problem, stay tuned to today’s episode because we may have a solution for you.
And today, I’m very honoured to introduce you Wolf Vollprecht. Wolf is scientific software engineer at Quanstack in Paris. He works in his day to day with Jupyter notebooks and also, he is a lover of robotics and ROS. That is why he decided to combine the two worlds and create the jupyter-ros widgets that allow us to embed interfaces to ROS into jupyter notebooks. How cool is that?!?!
Wolf came here today to tell us more details about his jupyter-ros integration.
- Connect to Wolf Vollprecht through LinkedIn
- The Jupyter-ROS packages developed by Wolf
- List of Jupyter community workshops for 2019
- Quanstack company
- The ROSDevCon 2019, the only online conference about ROS where you practice with the speakers.
A video demo of Jupyter ROS
Here the code of the video demo: http://www.rosject.io/l/d4a0f81/
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full-length tune.