Add on 12 September, 2018
Company Description Mojin Robotics is a spin-off from Fraunhofer IPA and is passionate about developing enhanced Service Robots for various applications in everyday environments, from retail and hospitality to care applications. Combining robotics with semantic dialog systems and artificial intelligence, the company developed a mobile robot that simplifies different areas of life. With its unique technology, it brings the quality of life and work to a new level. The aim is to bring intelligent mobile robotics to everyday environments and enable users to interact with the technology in an intuitive and natural way.
Mojin was awarded with the Fraunhofer start-up award 2018. See the robot in action as Robot "Paul" at an electronics retailer and at German TV Galileo.
We are searching for software developers with strong programming skills in C++, python and/or java in linux environments for the following positions:
- Software testing engineer with experience in testing distributed software systems and hardware
- Software developer ROS with experience in developing and maintaining ROS software
- Software developer AI with experience in interfacing and integrating AI systems
- Software developer image processing, person/face detection and tracking
- Robotics navigation expert with experience in developing path planning and localization algorithms (SLAM) for mobile robots
- Software developer speech recognition with experience in speech recognition systems like Google Dialogflow, Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri
- Application engineer ROS with experience in developing complex state machines
- Embedded software developer with strong linux background and experience in implementing low level device control
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in software development.
- Strong C++, python and/or java skills
- Experience in developing software in linux systems
- Proficiency in writing clean, well-organized code with appropriate abstraction boundaries
- Experience in using version control (git) and unittesting/continuous integration
- Experience designing and deploying complex systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with academic and industrial partners
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and a passion for correctness
- A plus is experience with real robots in real environment using ROS
You will work in a scrum-based agile development cycle. You will be working alongside founders, researchers, and engineers to design and build first-generation robotic solutions for mass consumer adoption.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add on 10 September, 2018
The AMTC is the leading research Center in Chile in Technology Applied to Mining. AMTC’s mission is to generate world-class multidisciplinary
research, transfer new technologies and advanced human form responding to the challenges of mining to ensure the welfare and development of Chile and the world.
Our research focus is mining vehicle automation. The main research topics are: teleoperation and automation of mining machinery; development of technologies that allow mapping and 3D modeling of tunnels, pits, and mining environments; development of assisted driving systems; and development and implementation of technologies related to sensorization, data acquisition, modeling and decision making in real time in mining
We have an open position for a motivated and experienced software developer.
Interested candidates should email a resume to Paul Vallejos (email@example.com)
Add on 21 August, 2018
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
WHO WE ARE
We’re a robotic startup located in Munich, Germany, which develops and produces a perception driven logistics robot. Our robots are deployed in several warehouses and solve real customer problems. With over 80 employees we’re one of the biggest Advanced-Robotics-Teams in Europe.