In this video we show how to use the three different workspaces in ROS Developent Studio.
The three workspaces are: catkin_ws, notebook_ws and simulation_ws
What you will see in this video can be summarized in 3 steps:
1. In the simulation_ws we have used git to clone the following repository: https://bitbucket.org/theconstructcore/sphero
2. In the catkin_ws we have created a package to move the Spero robot.
3. On the notebook_ws we have created an iPython Notebook to move the robot.
The goals of each workspaces are:
1. The simulation_ws is where you put your simulation
2. The catkin_ws is where you put your code that is used to move the robot
3. The notebook_ws is where you must place your iPython Notebook files that is used to move the robot.