Today, I would like to dedicate the podcast to the ROS Developers that participate at the European Robotics League. That is a robotics competition founded by the European Union, where participants can compete in urban environments. I know how difficult it is to make something work in the robot, so, for all those that are trying to do it for this League, this episode is dedicated to you.
And today, it is my pleasure to introduce you Francisco Martin. Francisco is associate professor at Rey Juan Carlos University (Madrid, Spain) and member of Robotics Lab. He is a participant at the European Robotics League, at the Smart CIties RObotics Challenges. For that competition, Francisco has created a ROS package named darknet_ros_3D. He is going to tell us about this package and how they are using it at the competition.
- Francisco Martin homepage
- Francisco Martin twitter account
- Francisco Martin git repo
- Darknet ROS 3D repo
- Intelligent Robotics Lab repo
- BICA repo
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full-length tune.