Hi ROS Developers and welcome to the ROS Developers Podcast: the program, the podcast that gives you insights from the experts about how to program your robots with ROS.
This is Ricardo Tellez, from The Construct.
Today, I would like to dedicate the podcast to the people who is already thinking about the summer holidays. Going to the beach, having sun, drinking something cold… and your robot playing in the water!
And today, it is my pleasure to introduce you Nils Bore. Nils is postdoc at the DIVISION OF ROBOTICS, PERCEPTION AND LEARNING of the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm where he is developing underwater vehicles within the SMaRC project.
Nils is here today to tell us more about how to develop ROS-based autonomous underwater vehicles
- Connect to Nils Bore at his personal webpage
- SMaRC project: Swedish Maritime Robotics Centre
- Github of the SMaRC project
- Video presentation about SMaRC
- Video about the AUV tests on the pool
- The ROS Discourse group on Maritime Robotics
- FlexxROS libraries: Ros GUI for webpages through flexx
- The ROSDevCon 2019, the only online conference about ROS where you practice with the speakers.
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full-length tune.