Hi ROS Developers and welcome to the ROS Developers Podcast: the program, the podcast that gives you insights from the experts about how to program your robots with ROS.
I’m Ricardo Tellez, from The Construct.
Today, I would like to dedicate the podcast to all those ROS developers that want to display the series of data provided by a ROS topic in order to debug complex robot behaviors.
And related to that subject, today we are going to talk with Davide Faconti. This is the second time he is being in the podcast. On the previous interview, Davide talked about his packages for creating behavior trees easily in ROS.
Davide is a fervent developer of tools for robotics. So this time, he is going to talk about another super useful tool that he has developed. It is called PlotJuggler. Let’s learn with Davide what is PlotJuggler, how you can use and which are the best practices in order to get the most of it in ROS.
“Plotjuggler is a simple application to visualize time series”
- Follow Davide on LinkedIn
- Previous interview to Davide about Behavior Trees in ROS
- Plotjuggler official web
- Plotjuggler git
- Vimeo videos of Plotjuggler demos
- Darpa Robotics Challenge
- IHMC team
- PX4 for drones
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days, including ROS2
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full-length tune.