Hi ROS Developers and welcome to the ROS Developers Podcast: the program, the podcast that gives you insights from the experts about how to program your robots with ROS.
I’m Ricardo Tellez, from The Construct.
Today, I would like to dedicate the podcast to all those ROS developers that try to make industrial robots work with ROS.
And related to that subject, today we are going to talk with Mirko Bordignon, a co.manager of ROS-Industrial Consortium Europe. He is going to tell us about what is this consortium, what is its goal, and how you can use ROS with industrial robots by using the software they are releasing.
“ROS Industrial is an initiative to move software engineering for industrial robotics and automation into the 21st Century”
- Follow Mirko on LinkedIn
- The ROS Industrial git
- The ROS Industrial Consortium
- Scan and plan packages
- Willow Garage, birth place of ROS
- ROSIN project, financing your ROS-Industrial related projects
- Aachen ROS Summer School 2019
- Next ROS Industrial Training EU (4th February 2019)
- Motoman robot ROS Packages
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days, including ROS2
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full-length tune.