In this episode Dominik Nowak explains us about the Husarnet, a p2p network that allows to connect ROS robots and other devices over the internet without requiring to have a central cloud that manages communications, with a low latency and a secure protocol.
P.S. Dominik offered a special treat just for ROS developers podcast listeners. You can use code “THECONSTRUCT” here to grab a 10% discount for your ROSbot 2.0 order! The code will be active for 7 days until end of Monday (26.11).
“The main feature of Husarnet is that it is p2p and you don’t need an external infrastructure to make it work”
- Follow Dominik Nowak on LinkedIn
- Husarion company
- The Husarnet network
- How to install Husarnet Client
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full length tune.
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
- ROS Developers Podcast on iTunes
- ROS Developers Podcast on Stitcher
- ROS Developers Podcast on iVoox
Or listen to it on Spotify:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
SUBSCRIBE NOW: RSS