In this episode, Ralph tells us about a bunch of different ROS projects that he and his team are developing at Bosch. Micro-ROS, Functional Mock-up Interface, Executor for ROS 2, and many other things.
“At Bosch we concentrate on identifying and building the tools that will help improve the development of robotics”
- Follow Ralph Lange on LinkedIn
- Bosch company.
- Open position in robotics can be found at https://bosch-career.com/ or (filtered for robotics in Renningen) at https://www.bosch.de/en/career/job-offers/?searchTerm=robotics&location=Renningen,Germany
- The ROS 2 Executor presentation.
- ROS 2 executor implementation.
- The Functional Mock Up Interface (FMI).
- FMI adapter by Ralph Lange
- FMI adapter talk of Ralph Lange at ROSCON 2018, and here the pdf slides.
- The micro-ROS project
- OFERA european project
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full length tune.