In this episode we talk with Joel Esposito about his research on what is the current state of robotics degrees around the world. Based on a set of questionnaires, Joel obtained a clear view of what is the current situation of robotics degrees around the world and what are its drawbacks. He then proposes how those drawbacks may be overcome and how ROS enters into the picture.
You can know everything about circuit design, you can know everything about dynamics, you can know everything about computer science, and still know nothing about robotics.
- Follow Joel Esposito on his personal page
- Contact Joel on his email.
- Joel’s article, The State of Robotics Education, containing detailed data about what we talked during the interview.
- Joel’s article The State of Robotics Education on free pdf.
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser