[Morpheus Chair] Build the Structure of a ROS Raspberry Pi Robot #Ep.1
Welcome to Morpheus-Chair, the program where you will learn how to build a ROS RaspBerry Pi Robot to be used as a foundation to learn all there is in this fascinating world of Robotics.
In this first video, we introduce the video series and teach you how to assemble the chassis step-by-step.
- Magician Chassis: https://www.amazon.es/Shadow-Chasis-Plataforma-robot-modular/dp/B007R9U5CU/
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B: https://www.amazon.es/Raspberry-Pi-RASPBERRYPI3-MODB-1GB-Model-Motherboard/dp/B01CD5VC92
- 16GB Class 10 MicroSD Card: https://www.amazon.es/SanDisk-Ultra-Micro-Adapter-SDSQUNC-016G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57SEE
- Generic Raspberry Pi Lipo Battery Power Pack Board: https://www.amazon.es/Kuman-alimentación-expansión-Interruptor-Raspberry/dp/B06X6GR6D8/
- Lipo Battery for the Powerboost: https://www.amazon.es/sourcing-map-Alimentación-Recargable-Pol%C3%ADmero/dp/B07F7WMBR4/
- Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Expansion Module Board DC Motor Stepper Motor Driver: https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B071FWNBXG
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module: https://www.amazon.es/Raspberry-Pi-Camera-Module-8MP/dp/B01ER2SKFS/
- Source of Inspiration of the Project: https://www.rosbots.com/
- Tutorial with exercises on how to ROSify a robot: https://www.robotigniteacademy.com/en/course/building-and-rosifying-robot-scratch/details/
Thanks to NewRetroWave for letting us use their music.
Here more info:
New Retro Wave + Bachelor of Hearts Aurora Borealis
Smooth vibes for you retro soul. Listen and enjoy.
OUT NOW on NRW Records:
Artwork provided by Murryous, who is our featured artist for May. Please support him:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)