The following podcast episode was recorded during the ROSCON 2019 in Macau.
Today, we are going to talk with the person behind RoboMaker, the cloud robotics solution from Amazon.
But before going into that, let me remind you about our ROS online academy. Yes, at The Construct we have created an online academy named the Robot Ignite Academy, which contains a ROS learning path for beginners. We start by teaching you Linux and Python for robotics, and we continue teaching you all the basic ROS concepts required to become a ROS Developer. We conclude with a course that teaches you how to build your own robot and how to ROSify it, adding ROS control to it so that you can finally become a ROS Developer.
So now, it is my pleasure to introduce to you Roger Barga. Roger is an expert in computing clouds. First by working as Group Program Manager for Microsoft Azure, and now as the General Manager of Amazon Web Services for robotics and autonomous services. He is the leader of AWS RoboMaker, the robotics cloud solution created by Amazon to speed up ROS development.
- Follow Roger Barga on LinkedIn
- AWS RoboMaker, the Robotics Cloud of Amazon
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days using simulations
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
Or listen to it on Spotify:
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify