I would like to dedicate this episode to people that are thinking about building fleets of heterogeneous robots for automating whole businesses like pizzerias, hotels, or hospitals.
In this episode, you are going to learn how to make multiple robots navigate in a ROS2 environment, and how to use the Open-RMF to manage different fleets.
Now let me introduce you to Yadunund Vijay. Yadunund is one of the main developers of the Open-RMF at Open Robotics in Singapore. He is also the technical leader of several other software projects using ROS2. What is the Open-RMF? Why do we need it? How does it work? Those are some of the questions that Yadunund will explain to us during this interview.
- Follow Yadunund Vijay on LinkedIn
- Open Robotics, company behind ROS development
- Open-RMF Fleet Management Framework
- The Multirrobot book by OR
- Write your questions, feedback, requests to the Open-RMF team here
- The ROSCon 2022
- The Workshop that Yadu will deliver during the ROSCon 2022 about Open-RMF
- The full 3 days training The Construct delivers about Open-RMF
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
- ROS Developers Podcast on iTunes
- ROS Developers Podcast on Stitcher
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify