I would like to dedicate this episode to people that are working on developing the autonomous cars of the future. If you are thinking on using lidars, cameras then this episode is dedicated to you.
In this episode we are going to learn about how ROS can help in achieving the dreamed goal of building autonomous robots.
Now let me introduce you Lou Amadio. Lou is the principal software development lead for Azure Edge Robotics at Microsoft. His team works on ROS for Windows but he also leads other adjecent projects related to ROS and Microsoft services.
- Follow Lou Amadio on LinkedIn
- VSCode code editor
- ROS plugin for VSCode
- A Polyhobbyist: Lou’s Youtube channel about getting the most of VSCode with ROS
- ROS for Windows
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
- ROS Developers Podcast on iTunes
- ROS Developers Podcast on Stitcher
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify