Now let me introduce you Patrick Musau, who is a graduated research assistant at the Institute for Software Integrated Systems of Vanderbilt University at the USA. He recently delivered an interesting presentation at the ROS World 2021 entitled Towards Assured Autonomy with ROS.
Let’s learn how ROS and Gazebo can help us to build the autonomous robots of the future!
- Follow Patrick Musau on LinkedIn
- Patrick’s personal page
- Presentation of Patrick at ROSWorld 2021: Towards Assured Autonomy with ROS
- DARPA Assured Autonomy project
- Assured Autonomy project Toolchain
- ROS 2021 Recap video
- SCENIC language for scenario specification
- ROS2 TSC Community Representative Election
Subscribe to the podcast using any of the following methods
- ROS Developers Podcast on iTunes
- ROS Developers Podcast on Stitcher
- ROS Developers Podcast on Spotify
Or watch the video interview