ROS Developers LIVE-Class #20: Simulate an Industrial Environment
In this Live Class we are going to see how to apply all that we have learnt in the previous classes about Gazebo. We are going to execute ARIAC simulation made by the OSRF. We are going to learn how to manage that simulation in order to make the robots perform useful tasks in the environment. We will indicate where Gazebo plugins were applied, how SDF was used to create the environment, were ROS control was applied, where ROS navigation was applied, etc. We will see how to create a simple Python program that allows us to make the robots do useful things.
A new ROS Live Class every Tuesday at 18:00 CET/CEST.
This is a LIVE Class on how to develop with ROS. In Live Classes you practice with me at the same time that I explain, with the provided free ROS material.
IMPORTANT: Remember to be on time for the class because at the beginning of the class we will share the code with the attendants.
IMPORTANT 2: in order to start practicing quickly, we are using the ROS Development Studio for doing the practice. You will need a free account to attend the class. Go to http://rds.theconstructsim.com and create an account prior to the class.
// RELATED LINKS
* ARIAC competition: http://gazebosim.org/ariac
* ROS Development Studio: http://www.theconstructsim.com/rds-ros-development-studio/
* Robot Ignite Academy: https://wp.me/P9Rthq-1sB
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)