RDP 031: Using ROSjects to reproduce robotics results with Miguel A. Rodriguez
Today I’m going to talk about how to reproduce robotics results. You know, when you see that paper that says that they have done this and that with the robot. Then you want to reproduce the results so you can check if the result is correct or want to improve from that point. Even if you have access to the git code, the conditions on which that code was executed are not the same, so you cannot achieve the results, and you don’t know if the results were actually wrong or is it your implementation that doesn’t work.
To learn more about how to reproduce robotics results today we are going to talk to one of the engineers of The Construct that is developing the ROSjects, a system for the complete reproducibility of robotics code based on ROS.
“ROSjects, a system for the complete reproducibility of robotics code based on ROS”
Miguel A. Rodriguez
- Follow Miguel Angel in LinkedIn
- What is a ROSject (webinar)
- How to create your own ROSject (video)
- The ROS Developers Live Class. Online class about ROS every Tuesday at 18:00 CET, which uses ROSjects to do the class
- A list of ROSject examples.
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full length tune.