RDP 026: Tensorflow in ROS With Martin Pecka
In this episode Martin Pecka will talk about the Tensorflow ROS cpp package, a ROS package he created to simplify the use of Tensorflow within a ROS node and to provide a universal interface to ROS programs, independently on how Tensorflow was installed in the system.
“The Tensorflow ROS cpp package works as a translation layer between all the ways you can get Tensorflow installed in your computer and your ROS programs”
- Follow Martin Pecka on LinkedIn
- The tensorflow_ros_cpp ROS package
- Papers and links to videos of Martin’s work.
- The tracked vehicle simulation plugin.
- Online course about using Tensorflow with ROS.
- TensorFlow Image Recognition in 5 Steps with ROS Development Studio
- ROS Developers Live Class #23: Using Tensorflow with ROS
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser
- The ROS Developers Podcast full length tune.