RDP 024: Using ROS 2 For Autonomous Cars With Dejan Pangercic
In this episode, I talk to Dejan Pangercic, the CTO of APEX.AI a company that is creating the first fork of ROS 2 to create a new operating system for autonomous cars based on ROS: The Apex.OS. Dejan explains us why ROS2 is the way to go for autonomous cars, how are they modifying the main release of ROS 2 to create a certified version of it for self-driving cars, and how all that integrates with Autoware.
“We can consider that Apex.OS is for ROS 2 what Red Hat is for Linux”
- Follow Dejan Pangercic on LinkedIn
- Apex.AI company
- Ground Truth company
- QNX OS
- Autoware self-driving cars software
- Tier IV company
- Autoware auto git repo.
- Autoware foundation
- Cruise autonomous cars company
- Waymo self-driving cars company
- Carla self-driving cars simulator
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Development Studio, our online platform to program ROS online only with a browser