RDP 017: ROS 2 and DDS for IoT devices with HaoChih Lin
In this episode, HaoChih uses ROS 2 and DDS to create IoT products based on ROS 2 while working at ADLink Technology.
He will explain some solutions he has been creating while at ADLink like:
* Adlink_DDS bot
* Adlink Neuron bot system
How they use DDS and ROS 2 for ARM based robotic solutions.
He will also talk about his Hypha ROS workshop organized last year in Taiwan.
Selected quote from the interview:
We use industrial computers with ROS 2 and DDS and we use it to control two different Turtlebots
- Follow Haochih Lin on LinkedIn
- Follow Ryan Chen on LinkedIn
- ADLink company
- Installing ROS on ARMS computer
- DDS communication protocol
- ROS 2
ADLINK Github (including DDSBot & NeuronBot)
- Neuron Bot Code
- ROS Taiwan Facebook group
- Hypha ROS workshop
- Hypha ROS Workshop git repo
- The Robot Ignite Academy, our online academy that teaches you ROS in 5 days
- The ROS Developers Conference the online ROS conference we are doing on July 7th & 8th 2018