[Morpheus Chair] Vector ROS Simulation | T2.Ep.3
In this video we will learn how to launch the Vector Simulation and how to launch a Red Ball tracking node using ROS and the
package created by BetaB0t Vector_ROS.
Hope you enjoy!
ROSject with Simulation and code Plug and Play:
Git from BetaB0t for Vector_ROS Package:
Video Of Real Robot doing the exact same thing:
Git of Vector and Cozmo Simulation:
Install SDK in ALL OS:
Setup Script fro Vector in Local computer:
Here you can find the list of materials that you will need for this session:
Vector Robot: https://www.amazon.es/Anki-000-0079-Vector/dp/B078T42JCM
Vector Robot Playing Space ( reccomended to avoid any problems with flying Vectors :P): https://www.amazon.es/Anki-000-0078-Habitat-Vector-Space/dp/B07G3QSX8G
Thanks to NewRetroWave for letting us use their music.
Here more info:
New Retro Wave + Bachelor of Hearts Aurora Borealis
Smooth vibes for you retro soul. Listen and enjoy.
OUT NOW on NRW Records:
Artwork provided by Murryous, who is our featured artist for May. Please support him:
#Vector #COZMO #ANKI #ROS
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)