[Morpheus Chair] Simulation to Real RaspberryPi Robot | Ep.6
This is the last video of this RaspBerryPi RGB camera robot. In this video, we talk about the
code modifications were done to the line follower to adapt it to the real robot needs and limitations.
We also so the setup for the camera. And finally, we see a demonstration of how it performs.
We also ask YOU PEOPLE which new project we could work on next! Any suggestions?
ROSJECT: Project with all the code one click away:http://www.rosject.io/l/8292943/
Git of MorpheusChair Code:
RPi Motor Driver Board:
How to publish Image Stream in ROS Raspberry Pi:
Here you can find the list of materials that you will need for this session:
Camera Mount: https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B075KPLSG1
Servo Mount: https://www.amazon.es/KINGDUO-Soporte-Manipulador-Robótico-Mount-Negro/dp/B07M8LSVMY
Industrial Velcro: https://www.amazon.es/VELCRO-VEL-EC60241-Cinta-adhesiva-fuerte/dp/B00186Q9AK
9V Battery: https://www.amazon.es/Energizer-201537-Pila-6LR61-6LF22
9V Battery Support+Connector: https://www.amazon.es/Ils-Battery-Storage-Container-Holder/dp/B0768DJTL7
Want to learn more about how to Rosify a robot:
Thanks to NewRetroWave for letting us use their music.
Here more info:
New Retro Wave + Bachelor of Hearts Aurora Borealis
Smooth vibes for you retro soul. Listen and enjoy.
OUT NOW on NRW Records:
Artwork provided by Murryous, who is our featured artist for May. Please support him:
Hang Ups (Want You) 4:04 Otis McDonald Hip hop y rap | Dramática
Puedes usar esta canción en cualquiera de tus vídeos.
Local Elevator de Kevin MacLeod está sujeta a una licencia de Creative Commons Attribution (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
No Copyright Motion Graphics
Motion Graphics provided by https://www.youtubestock.com
YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/aayJRf
#ROS #Robot #rostutorials #Ubuntu #camera #robot linefollower #simulation to real #RaspberryPi
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)