[Morpheus Chair] ROS connection in 5 minutes to Real Robot with RaspberryPi | Ep.X1
In this extra video, we run the first AgentSmith Awards and show you how to connect in less than
5minutes to the Robots ROS system with ROS Development Studio, with just a few clicks.
Chris Macier Facebook:
If you have been awarded one you have the right to print it and brag around internet ;).
ROSJECT: Project with all the code one click away:http://www.rosject.io/l/8292943/
Git of MorpheusChair Code:
RPi Motor Driver Board:
How to publish Image Stream in ROS Raspberry Pi:
Thanks to NewRetroWave for letting us use their music.
Here more info:
New Retro Wave + Bachelor of Hearts Aurora Borealis
Smooth vibes for you retro soul. Listen and enjoy.
OUT NOW on NRW Records:
Artwork provided by Murryous, who is our featured artist for May. Please support him:
Tumbnail Background from:
#ROS #Robot #rostutorials #Ubuntu #camera #robot linefollower #simulation to real #RaspberryPi #ros connect #agent smith awards
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)